Wednesday, December 21, 2011

1st Week at the MTC

 I can't tell you how happy I am to hear from you! Things here are going good. They started out really crazy like my class teacher didn't even speak english to us for the first 2 days! It was so confusing and I had no idea what he was talking about! Ha! But I must say I have really picked up a lot so far and I hope to just keep picking up more and more so keep praying for me to have the gift of tounges. That will really help!!  I love it here mom!  All the guys on my floor are just awesome and the guys in my room including my 2 companions are soooo cool I love them so much!  My companions and I have had some ups and downs so far with teaching an investigator; in SPANISH!!! It's so hard and one of my comps. is like just getting this spanish thing down so well and he is helping me and our other comp Elder LeBeron catch up and get better too. So he's a big help! Oh, I should probably tell you that I'm in a trio so now that might make some more sense. My 2 comps are Elder Connors and Elder LeBeron they are so awesome! God made a good match up I'm telling you these guys were definantly my premortal Homies!! Haha!!  It feels like we have grown so close together and I can already tell it's going to be way hard to leave them when the time comes! Anyway can you thank dad for me for the package he sent I'm way stoked as are my companions but not as much as me! Haha!! Well this is really important, if you want to send me a package so I can get it before christmas you have to send it by tomorrow!! Or I'll have to wait untill after christmas so if you could let everyone know. I have a funny story with my imunizations here so I'll have to write you a hand letter to tell you the details of what happened but it's just crazy! Haha! Anyway how are things at home? How is the business? Is Luke way excited for wrestling?? Can you let Macy and Ronnie know how greatful I am for the package they sent.  I love them so much and I hope they know that! Can you also let the neices and nephews know I'm way happy I got somthing to put on my wall so it's not so white! HAHA!! If you could that would be great!  Let them know I'm sorry I couldn't write them personaly this time. I have to work on my typing skills because I only have 30 min to reply to everyone so I think i'm going to do a lot more hand writen letters:)haha!! I need some addresses of my brothers and sisters if you could that would be a great help! I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much MOM and I know you will be blessed with whatever you need because of your sacrifice to let me go. Remember mom "sacrifice brings forth blessings from our Father in Heaven". Can you let the boys know I miss them and love them and that they need to read their scriptures everyday and remember to pray and they will be blessed with whatever they need!!  Let dad know he means sooooooooooooooo much to me and I love him too and I want him to remember that all good things come to those who wait in the Lord! idk why I feel I need to tell him that but I hope it helps with whatever is going on right now back home.  I love you all so much! I can't wait to hear from you again!! Got to go.
 LOVE Elder Henze
 
PS I hope you all liked your christmas presents I left you. I hope you have a good christmas !!

No comments:

Post a Comment