Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas in the MTC

Well Christmas way awesome!  Elder David A. Bednar came and spoke to us it was awesome it was definantly a slap in the face with a kiss afterward!! he talked about putting off the natural man and turning to christ and not being like the cookie monster!! It was so good.  I really like it here and last night we had a fireside.  It was way good.  It was the story about Christs birth and it was so good!! The things I am learning here seem to come in their own time and it is a definate learning experience!! I hope you had a great Christmas I'm sure things were way different with grandma and grandpa gone but I'm sure you guys managed, you always do!!!  Thanks for getting me all those addresses. So what did you get the boys?  Did they enjoy their time off or are they still off?? Oh and how did Carl do this weekend??  Is Luke doing good is he learning a lot?? How is he treating Carl?Ha I really hope they are getting along but if not let them know that it is a comandment to love one another and have them read about the 2000 stripling warriors and ask them if they ever fought with each other? Hahaha it's wired asking you to do that but I hope it will work if they are having problems getting along! Mom I love you soooo much and the Lord loves you too, and he is always there to turn to when you need him. I feel like you need to know that. There is so much I learned today that I want to share with you but my mind is kinda scattered right now so I'll have to put it in a letter and send it. Oh I loved the cinaman rolls they were good and my comps also loved them as well as many others haha I have gotten so much candy and nobody will take it because they all have a ton too!! Hahaha so idk it's funny!  They have a really good weight room here and also a huge gym where I go and play ball from time to time and have a good time! Well I've got to go for now so I love you and I will send you all a letter in the mail as soon as I can!  I love you all and can't wait to hear from you!

Love Elder Henze

Until we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment