Monday, April 23, 2012

April 16, 2012

Hola!! Wow time is just flying out here! This last week was good for the most part. We are really trying to work with the members, and that is going great! Our members are so nice. We had an appointment set up and everything so we invited a member and his wife to the appointment, and they came. They are converts and they are so great. Well the apointment fell through, so our back up plan was to go have a lesson with Eduardo.  We went there and it turns out something came up and he wasn't able to be there, so we had 2 appointments fall through.  Our great Members that were with us were just happy to be with us and they wanted to know what they could do to help more.  It just made me think a little about how grateful I am to have the members I do, also the friends that I have and a companion that is Peruvian. Seriously I am so grateful for the members of the branch and for their willingness to help.
  This week has been a lot of follow ups on possibles and knocking doors. I think it's so funny when you hear a ton of rucous inside a house then you knock and everything goes quiet.ha! But I think the one I love the most that really makes me laugh is when you hear a dog barking inside and in mid bark the dog gets quiet.haha!! Oh the good times of knocking doors,ha!  Well my Spanish is coming, but slow. I will say having a companion that speaks the language is a help.  I just need to be patient and diligent in doing what I can. Well that's all I have for this week. Hope all is well at home. I love you all and pray for you always!
Love Elder Henze

No comments:

Post a Comment