Saturday, August 25, 2012

August 6, 2012

So this week started out pretty crazy!  I got towed to start it off so we got to our area late but that wasn't to bad.  The being towed was a pain but we got that all figured out so that is in the past time to move forward. This week in the space of 2 days I have had 2 flat tires! Yahoo!  By the way I'm on a bike! I love it it's working me hard.  I'm so happy to be here!  My comp is a little slow but that's okay he'll catch up.ha!  So i got to go back to Oak Cliff this Saturday for the 2 baptisms we had and they went great. This new area has a lot of great members and I am so excited to be working here and to be on a bike!! Well this week has been a finding week we have been out a lot knocking doors and contacting on the street. We have had some pretty spiritual experiences where we got followed by this guy who finally asked us a question to start bashing with us but with the spirit and scriptures we explained to him why we believe the way we do and shared with him the plan of salvation it was a really cool experience!  Not sure anything will come of it but I know my testimony grew from that experience!  That is about my week I'll write some more next week hopefully. ha!  We'll see.  Love ya'll and I hope ya'll have a great week!!!!
Love Elder Henze

No comments:

Post a Comment