Saturday, August 25, 2012

August 20, 2012

Hey mom it's good to hear from you!
 I'm really excited that football has started again!  I found out the other day that NFL pre season has started I was so excited!ha!  I'm glad that the family is doing good for the most part.  Let grandpa know that my prayers are with him.
My area is pretty good.  There are a lot of people here and we just need to find the ones who are receptive.  I think we might have just found some the other day, we found a family of 3, so that is really exciting!  I love you so much mom!!  Can you let the boys know how much I love them and also dad. Well my companion is an interesting fellow but a good guy.  I'm learning a lot about patience and it's coming along good. Well mom I have to get going. I love you so much and can't say it enough.
 
Love Elder Henze
 
P.S. Please give the Watts my best. I don't know what to say.  I remember the last time I saw him was right before my mission, and it was only for a second.... please let them know that they are in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment