Tuesday, October 9, 2012

August 27, 2012

Dear mom!!
  This week has been a good but emotionally tough. I keep seeing my friends face in my head and the memories I have of us playing football on the playground as little kids not being able to wait to grow up and play football together. And to think that it feels like yesterday we were kids on the playground playing football and now he's gone. This has shifted me into a whole other gear beyond where I have been before, my testimony of the infinate atonement and the absolute love that our Father in Heaven has for each one of us that he so freely shows through his perfect plan. On Agosto 25-2012 for the burial of my friend I bought the previous day a new tie that I could wear for that day, and that I will wear when I go and visit his grave in less than a year and a half. On the 25th, I wore my suit and that tie in honor of my friend. I'm so grateful for the knowledge I have, and have received from the Holy Ghost. Please give Nana my best as well.  I guess I must have to gain an even stronger testimony of the plan of salvation so it can lift people higher. well mom i need to get going but i love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!
Love Elder Henze
 P.S. tell Carl congrats and that i love him and Luke as well
  P.S.S let dad know i love him.
          (Comments are concerning the death of his schoolmate, Tyler Watts)

          Jacob on the day of Tyler's funeral & the tie he wore that day

No comments:

Post a Comment