Tuesday, October 9, 2012

September 10, 2012

Hey mom!!
 This week has defiantly been a Learning Experience, and a great time of reflection on life and on where do we really go after this. My mind has been called up to much searching and pondering as to is there really something there, to gain a deeper understanding and confirmation.  I have poured over the scriptures time and time again mainly in Alma 40,42,43 and I have marked those up so much! I have been growing a lot I feel.  This transfer has defiantly been the greatest Learning Experience of my mission as of yet and thinking about it I don't think I would want it any different. I have felt Nana so very close to me this week and what is even cooler is my Spanish has improved a lot since her passing.  I know that's because she is right next to me helping me out, and yes I did get the ties. Thank you sooooooo much!  I will send you a picture I had already bought a beautiful blue tie to wear so I asked my comps if they wouldn't mind wearing the ones you bought and so they did. They have supported me so much through the passing of my loved ones and I couldn't be more grateful! Well mom I am now a trainer, so I will be training this transfer here in Irving so my address will be:
Elder Henze
4005 N Belt Line rd #513
Irving,TX 75023
So, there is that. Well mom I have to get going.  I'll talk to you hopefully more next Monday but I want you to know I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and I pray for you and the family always!! Love You 
Love Elder Henze
PS how is dad and Papa doing??

No comments:

Post a Comment