Wednesday, October 10, 2012

September 24, 2012

Dear Mom
  Hey hey!! This week was good not as stellar as last week but still good. So it's raining huh!! I love the rain!! Well mom it's good to hear you talk about football!! I love it my life long plan has been fulfilled my mom even thinks football!!!! I'm glad Carl is kicking butt that is way good! Oh can you please tell Lene to email me.  I don't have her email and I feel so bad I haven't talked to her like my whole mission and I really want to know how she's doing.  That would be a huge help! So guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! president Durrant's father is coming to our mission on Thursday to speak to us and his girlfriend who is a religion major/ teacher and knows more about Jose Smith than anyone one earth!! I'm so stoked!! It's going to be Awesome!! Well mom I can't really think of anything in particular that I want for my birthday other than subtract the year! Ha! I need to think about it but I could use the insanity DVDs for the morning, besides that I'll have to think about it.  I will be going to the Temple in a couple of weeks and they have a distribution center there and I would love to have some money to get a couple things there.  I'm not sure what yet but I'm sure there will be something that will be appealing to me.  Mom I have to get going but  I hope you have a great week and know I love you so much!!! Please be safe and let the boys know I love them!! Thanks mom for everything!!!!
Love Elder Henze


Hey Paps!!!
 
 Hey dad, It's great to hear from you!! Sounds like you could have saved some people a lot of money at the Needles game if they just listened to ya huh!! Those ambulance rides are pricey!!! Well dad as you and I both know there is always advice we can give and take but some people just don't take it. For a  couple reasons but the main one is I think FEAR! Fear is an imbodiment of all types of things, and it originates from one person and it's Satan.  Our natural man doesn't want to put off the seed that has been planted. I think fear is part of the natural man and we need to learn to overcome that fear!  When we do we achieve greater understanding and our faith increases. It looks I went on a little tangent. I wonder who I get that from;) ha ha!!! Well dad sounds like you had one heck of a night!! I hope you get the right amount of sleep here today paps we can't fight the great fight as well as we can when we're tired. Well dad this week for us was pretty good, we learned a lot and we are progressing the work in this area. I best get going, I hope all is well and that you will have a wonderful week!! I love ya dad!! Stay safe!!
 
Love Elder Henze

No comments:

Post a Comment