Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 22, 2012

Hey mom!! I can't tell you how happy I am to hear from you! Today has been good and yes I got the package all right and everything. I intend to bake those cupcakes here some time today. So we got some interesting news the other day, it's transfers again already and my companion is now going to leave me. We have only been companions for 1 transfer and I have learned so much and I will miss him so much I wish we could have served our whole missions together! But, God needs him somewhere else so I can't argue with that. I can't believe last year at this time I was visiting my brother in Iowa!!  And getting ready for the adventure of my life!!  20 doesn't seem to different from the normal teens I just can't believe that it's been 20 years and how fast that went! Well mom I am so grateful to have you as my mom and to help me and rear me in the ways of righteousness. I'm so grateful for the opportunity you have to serve the young women of the Stake and to bless their lives. I'm really excited to hear that Carl did the family home evening! That is really something else I tell ya!  Let him know girls are girls and just be glad he didn't go with her you don't want that kinda girl it would have been a horrible night. So look at it as a blessing. As for the scripture case my friend in Guatemala just got transferred so he can't get me the case for now but I'll keep you updated and let ya know what happens, but I don't think it will happen for a while. Maybe after the mission I can go visit his mission with him or something.ha ha!  So this morning my companion and a couple other companionship's came with us, we all went to IHOP and had a good breakfast.  The waitress came and got me to stand in front of everyone and they all sang to me, everyone in the diner!!  Needless to say I turned way red,ha ha!! It was fun! Well mom thank you so much for all you do thank you for bringing me into this world just 20 short years ago. Please keep me in your prayers. I love you mom
 
Love Elder Henze
Hasta Ver
 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELDER HENZE!

MAKING CUPCAKES


UMMMMM...


HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN A PUNCH IN THE FACE! (THANKS DARCY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment