Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October 1, 2012

Hey mom!!!
This week was weired we had so many meetings it was crazy!! So anyway I loved the talk that president Durant's dad gave I got his autograph and when he looked at me mom when I shook his hand it was as if we both couldn't say anything. He just smiled and asked me how the work is going/my mission and I told him it has it's highs and it's lows but it's going good. I could tell he was just receiving revelation right then about what he could tell me and of course we had a whole line of anxious missionaries behind me so I couldn't take too long but I did get to tell him that he helped my mom out a lot growing up and I thanked him for that. He's a great guy and defiantly a man of God. There were a lot of things he said in his talk that was just for me and I can remember 2 distinct times where he looked at me in his talk and held the gaze for 30 seconds or more each time and how I knew he saw something in me that I don't see in myself, just yet, but I think I'm getting there. It was a great experience mom and one that has impacted me quite a bit and I'm so grateful. Well mom I best get going but please tell Danny and the boys I love them and say hi.  Were you able to tell Lene' why I haven't been able to write her? Well mom take care and know I love ya tons!!
 
Love Elder Henze
 
PS could you get me some more "Zap It"
PSS this is the last one I hope. I have a friend in Guatemala and he wrote me last week and told me he could have a guy over there make me a scripture case for my Spanish scriptures, but it will cost 50$ so idk. I'd really like to get it for my scriptures so if you could help me with that that would be awesome and you could call that my birthday present;)ha
PSSS I lied, please give Paula Moore my best and let her know I'm so proud of her and I'm sorry for not writing back.

No comments:

Post a Comment