Monday, November 26, 2012

November 12, 2012

Hey Mom!!
It's great hearing from you. That's fantastic that the week went so well. I'm glad Lukes birthday went good!  I'm looking to be putting somthing in the mail for him it will be cool and will fit well for the weather that ya'll are having.  I found something for dad I just couldn't pass up.  I think it will really help to bring in the holidays! You'll have to take a picture of him with it when he gets it and show me.hahaha!!! So not much to say this week we have just been working really hard preparing the fields to be harvested and have some other elder enjoy the fruits of all this work;)haha! A win is a win in the Kingdom of Heaven.haha! Well mom sorry this is so short this week don't have tons to talk about but I love you and I hope you have a great week;)

Love Elder Henze

 PS I can't wait to get your package;)haha

No comments:

Post a Comment