Monday, November 26, 2012

November 5, 2012


Hey Mom!!
 Wow I can't believe the bishopric got changed it hasn't been that long I didn't think!! Well this week was good we had a cool experience. When Elder Jorgensen and I started out this transfer we were contacting in a laundry mat.  We talked to this lady who didn't seem like she wanted us there and then we turn around and there is the manger.  He kicked us out and ya ya it was a joke.  Just the other day we were knocking doors when we ran into her again and had the opportunity to teach her and her family. No unhallowed hand can stop the work of the Lord from progressing!! I really hope something comes of this family if not I just hope their faith in Jesus Christ increases. Well mom I can't wait to try that new supplement. I have been loving the bike! I will have to tell you that story here soon it's funny.( i think) So Luke is turning 11!! I will hopefully be sending him a package here soon I'll have to check my balance on my card to get him something but I hopefully will be sending him something in the mail in the following week if i do not get it out today. Well mom I love you so much and I'm sorry this letter is short but I hope all is going well and that y'all are being blessed. So it is time to go for today but until next time;)

Love Elder Henze

No comments:

Post a Comment