Monday, February 18, 2013

December 10, 2012

Hey Hey Mom!!
 I can't believe it's been a year! Time really does like to go whether your ready or not! It reminds me of this talk I re-read in this last conference. Do we set out to do something with the end in mind or do we enjoy every minuet of the journey. My time here in the mission has been quick and I can't tell you where the time has all gone but I know that, I have enjoyed many parts of my mission and I am looking forward to many other enjoyable parts to come. This week when we were knocking doors I told my companion that I don't speak English unless I need to. So we went knocking and we knocked this door and a girl about 18, I think, came to the door and she was I think from the Middle East but she spoke English so my companion started talking to her.  He told her I don't speak English so she felt kinda bad and told me I'm sorry I can't speak Spanish. I told her in Spanish No se precupe, and then she smiled all big and said wow you have a beautiful accent!!hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!  I did everything I could to not burst out laughing! Oh it killed me!! So that was some fun humor for the week. Now we got this referral of this family who moved from Oak Cliff to my area and so we went by and talked to them the man is a member but his wife is not but very open to what we believe.  Last night we went back by and had one of the most powerful lessons I think I've had on the mission!! It was so cool and it's so cool to teach people who are open to hear and learn not only from us but from the spirit! I can't wait until she is baptized and I get to come back and watch them get sealed for time and All Eternity! So that has been a miracle for us this week! Well mom I have to get going but I can't wait to call y'all here in a couple of weeks! Anyway hope you have a great week and hope the FHE is going good. As well give my props to Carl that is way cool!!! And Luke as well let him know I miss him!! I love yall!
Love Elder Henze
 

No comments:

Post a Comment