Sunday, March 3, 2013

December 17, 2012

Hey mom!! how ya doing!! It sounds like Carl is tearing it up!!!!!!! That a boy! As well as all the other news I'm glad y'all are keeping up with FHE and the the boys are doing good and y'all are going on the Trek!! That will be way cool!! As for this week it has been good.  I can't believe it's been a year!! It went by so fast! I did hear about the shooting and I felt like Mormon when his people were falling because of the wickedness of the people. It has made me sick thinking about so I've been doing my best not to but I'm glad that we have a Savior who has paid the price for our little ones. Well last night there was a Christmas choir thing and that was really cool! But right before the choir thing there were 2 people hit while riding bikes.  The street had tons of blood on it and the members were freaking out thinking it was us.  I couldn't tell you how happy I was to tell people we are all okay. The choir thing happened about 30min later and I just couldn't help thinking about how we are in there with our families and enjoying the wonderful music and the birth of Christ while there is a family who is receiving the news about their son being killed while riding his bike. How short is this life. Something I have found really beautiful is whenever a Hispanic prays, one of the first things they pray for is another day to live. How right they are how wonderful is it that we have another day to live and enjoy the journey. Well mom I have to get going but I love you SO much and I hope that you have a great week. My plan is to Skype with y'all so I might call y'all first then set up Skype or I'll let ya know more next week I'm not to sure just yet but be ready with Skype.
  I am so grateful to hear that Hermana McKee is coming out of the coma and what a great miracle that is if you get a chance read Mormon 9 it talks about miracles and i just love it!! Please keep sending them my love!! I love you mom!!
Love Elder Henze
 
Hey paps sounds like Carl tore it up! That is great to hear! Well dad sounds like the trek is singing your song big guy hop to it!ha ha I've been working hard out here my companion tells me he has never been this exhausted in his mission;)ha ha! At least I'm doing something right.ha ha! well paps I got to get going we're looking to go to down town Dallas today and I'll be seeing Mr Edwards there as well so that will be cool. Well dad I love ya tons and I hope you have a good week. I will defiantly keep you in my prayers and even throw up a couple more your way!! There is a talk that was given in the last general conference that I think you should read if you get the chance. It's by Dieter F. Uchdorf called " Of Regrets and Resolutions" its a great talk and it talks about making the best of our lives I love it and i think you might find some peace in it. Well paps take it easy love ya and have a great week!!
Love Elder Henze



No comments:

Post a Comment