Sunday, March 3, 2013

December 31, 2012

Hey mom!! I can't believe the weeks already over!! and Nic is engaged!!!!!! holy crap!! Anyway, I'm glad y'all had a great Christmas and I was so grateful for the opportunity to talk to all y'all! Send Ronnie my love I miss that guy and I can't tell you how much he has helped me in the mission. I wasn't able to talk to Danny unfortunately. I hope he's doing good I feel bad he couldn't hear me and had to go. Please let him know I love him too! So today it is raining and we get to bike to the library 2 miles away!! Yahoo! Oh and that book, I gave y'all the wrong name it's called "Day of Defence" it's sweet! As for the baptism, it went really well. The mans wife came and she really liked it so we will start teaching her soon!:) I'll send you a picture. He is a big guy about my height and Danny's build but a little fatter. He's huge but all it took was once and it was good! It was a great experience. I haven't been in that font for a while and it defiantly has given me a different respect for the sacredness of what we do. After I said his name I forgot the rest of the prayer, which is funny because I have said the prayer out loud and in my head about 10000 times and about 100 times just in that day! ha ha but the Lord stepped in and I just let muscle memory pretty much take over and I said it perfect. It was just a great experience! Well mom I love you so much and I'm so glad y'all are doing good and having a good time. I hope you got my message if you could loosen the strings on my guitar because I forgot to and if it sits for a long time with the strings tight the neck will bow and that won't be good. Please give Carl my best WAY TO GO BRO!!!!!! that is way cool!! good job! that's about all I got mom but I hope y'all have a great day and week and I can't wait to hear from you next week! Love ya mom!!
Love Elder Henze
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment