Sunday, March 3, 2013

January 7, 2013

Hey Mom
WOW! Way news a whopping -22 and I'm freezing at 47 hahaha!! Well this week has been a goood one, this morning I was reading over my patriarchal blessing and I can't begin to tell you how much I have learned about what God wants for me and what I must do. It's the greatest when you learn things from the spirit and when you follow it, it turns out to be the answer to someones prayer.  Mom i can't tell you how much I have prayed for the family that ya'll will be guided to do what the Lord wants and that dad will be able to be used as that instrument that God so desperately needs in this day and age. The move does come as a shock to me but one of sadness or happiness I can't quite say. But this I will tell you Mom, I don't feel any Doubt, that this is what God wants for our family, this to me has been the answer to my prayers. As you all keep the comandments and continue to read the Book of Mormon on a regular day to day basis and follow the Spirit, Dad will find a good Job and He will be blessed with the things he needs to take care of the family I PROMISE YOU THAT!!!
Changing gears here, that is way cool to hear that Emily is going to TEXAS:) Spanish speaking!!!! Whoop Whoop!! That is so cool!! Give her my best and tell her to get tips from her brother and share them with me;)haha! By the way how is Lexie doing?? I haven't heard from her in a while and I was a lil curious why? Could you find out how she is doing for me and let her know I miss her and send my love, as well to her family!!;) well mom I love you I hope you have a great week and keep your head up! You're the best!!
Love Elder Henze
 
Hey Dad!!
Sounds like a new years started off right to me;) Dad I can't tell you how blessed I am to have you as my dad and Janet henze as my mom! This decision ya'll have made has come as an answer to my prayers. I can feel the great plans God has for you and the wonderful experiences that will come with this. Well dad I don't have much to say except I glory in my God! I think in Alma 26:11-12 can sum up for you the way I feel. I was reading my patriarchal blessing today and I read this part that said " You have been born of NOBLE PARENTS!" I couldn't Agree More. I love you dad and I know wherever you go in the Lord is where you need to be. I feel a lot of peace with this decision ya'll have made, the peace that only comes from the Spirit and is kindled with truth. I love you dad and I can't thank you for all you have done for me in my life.  It is too big of a debt to repay but I will do my best, of that I can promise you! I must get going now but I hope you have a great week and remember your father in heaven is watching over you. Carls Scripture sums it up great Joshua 1:9:)
Love Elder Henze
Until We Meet Again Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment