Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 24, 2012

hey mom!! how ya doing sorry i didn't write a ton last week we messed up on our time managment and didn't have a lot of time to write letters so my bad. I'm sorry. Things here are going good but they are tough I wont lie! I'm glad the boys are doing well and having a good time. Spanish is coming slowly but surely I guess haha. We had 2 guys from our district go to Guatamala today. That was sad cuz we have gotten so close. They are going to the Guatamala MTC so that shoud be way cool! I can't believe how fast time flys here I only have 3 weeks left in the MTC!!!! I'm so pumped but i'm going to be way sad to leave beacause that means the trio will be broken up! That will be a sad sad day, but we weren't called to serve in the MTC so I better get with it! I just wish I had a better handle on this language before I leave but oh well I must need to learn something from all of this, right? I better get going, I HATE the time limit on these computers!! I always feel rushed with it, but I love you all and tell the boys I say hi and I love them tons and let dad know I love him.  I know all will work out as long as we try our best and keep God in our lives! 
 
LOVE Elder Henze
Until We Meet Again

No comments:

Post a Comment