Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 31, 2012

Tonight we might be hearing from the Prophet!! How cool is that!  I'm way stoked!!  It sounds like Carl and Luke are staying busy. I'm glad to hear the fitness center is going good.  I want to thank you and the family.  I'm so grateful for you and for raising me in this gospel I couldn't have chosen better parents to help me through this life! I want to share with you my testimony. I know this church is true and I know that Joseph Smith was called of God to restore His gospel on the earth and I know the work I am doing is not the work of man but the work of the Lord! I know that Jesus is the Christ and he suffered for ME and YOU and he knows what you are going through and he is with you every step of the way. Even if we sometimes sit on the side. I know the scriptures are the words of God, and that they are meant for us in this time in this dispensation and we are to bring the world to that understanding!   I would not know all this if you did not teach me and if you did not lead by your example! You are my heroes.  I will be forever grateful for that! This is my testimony and these are the a few of the things that I know and am totally grateful for! I will always thank my God for that knowledge and for my family!  I think you'll be happy to know I finished the Book of Mormon last week!!! Just thought I'd throw that in there.  I love you!! Give dad and the boys a hug for me!
Elder Henze
until we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment