Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 18, 2012

WOW!!!!! is about all I can say about this week!!


 So, the baptisms we had on Saturday went great except I had to do Roman twice because I didn't put him all the way under the first time.ha ha oops! More practice I guess!! Besides that it went great! This week we reached what they call the "Standards of Excellence".  That is some goals that are put in place for us to strive for and really stretch. Well, this week we completed it! Actually we destroyed it!! We had 2 people confirmed and 1 investigator with a baptism date, 3 investigators at church, 14 total lessons taught and 71 people contacted! That was  way exciting!! This week has been very good and we have really seen some miracles. We had a specialized training in Spanish that was way better than the first time because I could actually understand this time! And I could talk pretty darn good too!   I was impressed! So we had a great baptism on Saturday then that night I got what I wished I wouldn't have, and that is a call to leave Plano!!!  My new area will be Oak Cliff South and I will be BACK UP TRAINING!!!!!!!!  It's pretty nerve racking!!  I must be needed somewhere else! Yesterday (Sunday), I confirmed Roman a member of the church and gave him the holy ghost, in Spanish.  Now it wasn't fluffy and beautiful but it was done as the spirit directed with the Spanish that I know.ha! So that was a very wonderful experience. I'm really going to miss Plano and the people here. Quite a few members gave me their info so I could keep in touch with them and President Cano (the branch president),  really wants me to get in touch with him.  He said if I need anything to give him a call and he'll be there for me.ha!  He's such a great guy!  Defiantley someone who I look up to a lot here. I call him "Mi Padre Del Plano!" ha!! which means "My Father Of Plano".ha!  I have a lot to be thankful for here and a lot of people who have changed my life. I can't wait to come back some day and see everyone. So this week has been really busy! Oh and this Plano zone no longer exists it is now a district and the zone covers 5 or 6 counties now, ITS HUGE!!!! Oh in my new area I will be driving.  That's pretty exciting! Well I don't have much to say besides what's been said. I really am grateful to have been in Plano for so long and all that I've learned here and everyone who I've been able to help. I know that where I am going is where the Lord wants me and he will protect me wherever I go, and that all things are for my experience. Thank you for your loving words I revive every week they help me so much and I can't thank you enough!! Love you have a great week!!
Love Elder Henze
 Until We Meet Again 
Hey mom it sounds like y'all have just been having to much fun!!! Gosh I love the pictures I miss the mountains soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! I'm glad you had such a great time at camp. Thank you for the picture of the Windous family that was way nice:)  Can you apologize to the  Moores' for me I feel so bad I haven't written them.  I have just been so busy I really don't have any time on P-days to really write anyone:( so I'm really sorry!  How is sister Moore on her weight??
How are you doing mom?? Do you have a goal and a plan to accomplish that goal? How did the camp go; like how was it run as far as lessons and things? Did you learn anything new? I'm asking way to many questions!! Can you let everyone know that I am changing addresses and to not send me anything to Rio Grande Dr. anymore.  Can you get a hold of Kylie Dawn McKee and tell her I will write her back next Monday with my new address. Holy changing areas is a hassle!ha!  Well mom thanks for the letter and the pictures I have to go for this week but I'll let ya know how things are next week. I love ya tons!!!
Love Elder Henze
Until We Meet Again

No comments:

Post a Comment