Friday, June 29, 2012

June 25, 2012


Hey mom!! 
It's good to hear from you. Well I have to teach my companion some more Spanish and also show him how some things are done. I also need to finish up the next 6 week program with him so that will be fun!! He is great!  His name is Elder Wilson and he is from California. I am defiantly going to go see him after the mission! We are working great together and things  are going good:)  It sounds like y'all had a fun time;) ha or not! Sorry to hear about that! Well, so I'm in Oak Cliff South. It is a nice place full of humble people ready to hear the gospel! I'm way excited!  My Spanish will defiantly improve here, I can already feel the Lord helping me a ton with my Spanish !  I love how it says God will qualify who he calls, and I can defiantly feel that right  now back up training and having to help an Elder with his Spanish! Well mom I have to go but I love ya tons and I hope y'all have a great week and tell the boys congrats on all that the're doing and that I love them too and I pray for y'all always!!
Love Elder Henze

Hey dad!!
 I really have been seeing God help me with back up training this Elder.  The Lord has really been helping with my Spanish and I only have Him to thank because I know that I wouldn't be able to do it alone! Well dad sorry the fishing was a bust! I can't wait for the bike ride when I get home:) My new companion is from California and he is way cool! I defiantly want to go see him after the mission!   Well dad I'm sorry this letter is short, but I have to go. These computers are crazy! Well dad love ya tons, take it easy and don't forget to pray! :) 

Love Elder Henze

No comments:

Post a Comment