Monday, June 18, 2012

May 14, 2012

Hey mom!! I can't tell you how happy I was to be able to talk to you too. I'm sorry if I seemed a little negative towards my comp. I feel I didn't say to many good things about him so I figured I could tell you what he has taught me sense we've been together. Well first of all he has taught me patience.  He has taught me to find the good in people when it might be hard to see. He has taught me to be happy in opposition and to communicate my feelings more. The list can go on and on, the fact of the matter is that he has taught me a lot and I don't give him enough credit for all he has done for me. So I don't want y'all to think he is a bad guy or I just have a horrible relationship with him because that's not true at all. I hope you and the boys can see that. I still have a lot to learn from him and so that is why we are still together I think and for me that is fine because it's only going to help me grow and help us be better friends in the long run.  I love my companion Elder Virrueta!!! ha!  So a little about the week that I didn't get to tell you because I forgot.ha ha oops! Well we have had quite the week. One of our members had a heart attack and drove home and called up the President and he asked us to go give him a blessing.  Well after the blessing Elder V and I went back to check on him to see how he was doing and if they were going to go to the hospital like we told him to do. Well we got there and he still hadn't gone and didn't want to go and he was doing a lot better than what he was doing but still he wasn't doing good. We came by the next day and he was sleeping, and the wife told us he went to the hospital and they gave him pills to help him sleep. Well it turns out they didn't go to the doctor they just went and got sleeping pills! So when we passed by on Sunday we checked with him to find out when he was going to the hospital. Well, he said he has an appointment for Monday(5-14-12).  The president went by later and forced him to go to the hospital and when they got him into the hospital they did the first tests on him for people that have experienced a heart attack.  Well within 10 min he was in the back getting open heart surgery!! So today we are going to stop by and see him.  I guess the first surgery the angioplasty or whatever they call it didn't work so they are probably going to have to cut him open again and try something new. So that has been really intense! Also this week for Mothers day we took cookies to all the less active moms and this one that we are teaching, her family when we gave it to her started to cry because we had remembered her on Mothers day.  That was way nice and I felt way good about that. I feel those are the times I am really making the most of my mission is when I can see that the love that we show people affect their lives and how grateful they are.  Well mom I love ya tons and I best get going.  I LOVE  the picture of me in the MOUNTAINS!!haha thanks again!!
 
Love Elder Henze
 
Until We Meet Again

No comments:

Post a Comment