Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 4, 2012

Oh mom I love the pictures thank you so much!! Well time is a little limited today. We went out "mountain biking" and I must say man I miss getting out and sweating and bleeding, gosh home was nice!!ha ha! Well I just met the CEO of Cinemark! Yep that's right probably where you guys went and watched all those movies that I'm so jealous about! He has a way nice bike and he is soooo tight!!  The ride was good.  I had one pretty sweet crash! That is one thing I have to buy when I get home is a helmet camera so I can capture all of those awesome moments!!ha ha!  I'm glad Darcy did so great, that is fantastic!!  I love the pictures I think I said that but that's how much I love them!!  I did get the memory card back so no need to worry I think it will be a while until I send any back because ! bought a 2 16 and WOW!! I have a lot of space! They had a great deal so I had to!! ha!  Well mom I best get going I hope you like my pictures I sent you today. I hope you have a great week and you have so much to share with those young women you have no idea! Keep smiling mom!! Love you tons!!!!!!!!
Love Elder Henze

Until We Meet Again

No comments:

Post a Comment